Hello, introduction post to my blog!


A big Hello to you guys reading this, I just want to introduce myself for you all here, if that's something you care about... if not... why :( ??
So let me stop trying to be funny for a second and actually introduce myself, my name is Reda Kaafarani, I live in Lebanon, a small country in the middle east, I'm currently studying engineering in the university of lebanon, and I'm on the second year doing that.


  • So what is the reason to make this blog?

you're probably asking this question, well, I'm here to share my indie Game making adventure, making games is a really big hobby for me, and I wish I can make a living out of that sometime, but at least not for now.


  • And what are you going to share here exactly?
Well, everything game related, let it be news about gaming, game making, dev blogs, and whatever you like, I'm a one-man studio called Black Light by the way, which explains the name of the blog basically.

  • What is your experience ? story?
So I'm a really game addict my self, and that is since I was a young guy, one day while surfing the internet like every day, I got a really good question in my head, how do people make games? So I started searching, reading and these stuff, and stumbled upon answers like I should first learn programming languages, I tried a lot of these, like java, C++, C,C#, and even lua, and tried many engines and IDE's until i finally met Game Maker back in 2012, This is the best thing that ever happened to me, and now I'm using Game Maker Studio which is a really improved and upgraded version over the old GM, I made some little games and prototypes that died on the yoyogames sandbox which got buried earlier. That is how I started making games. And now i finally published my first real project ever, an android puzzle game called Darkest Dreams. I take that as a real accomplishment in my life :)


  • Ending words:
So that was it, I hope to see you guys here, sharing stories and stuff, and I hope this blog doesn't remain a ghost town :P
Hello, introduction post to my blog! Hello, introduction post to my blog! Reviewed by Reda Kaafarani on 12:23 PM Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Hope you'll get the space and money to dig into something deep soon. You may prove interesting.
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.